Delivery location updated
YARRA VALLEY, VIC
The birthplace of Victorian wine, the Yarra Valley wine industry dates back to the 1830s, with the first vines planted at Yering Station. Today the Yarra Valley is one of Australia's foremost cool climate regions. It stands out for its classic and premium Chardonnay and Pinot Noir and the resulting Sparkling wines. Silky soft Cabernet Sauvignon and intense spicy Shiraz also do well in the Yarra Valley, but as Australia’s premier Pinot Noir region, and a leader in leaner, acid-driven styles of Chardonnay, over 80 wineries compete to showcase their wares.
YARRA VALLEY, VIC POPULAR WINES
- Previously PurchasedYeringberg Shiraz 2018Yarra Valley$79.99
- Previously PurchasedYeringberg Cabernets 2018Yarra Valley$89.99
- Previously PurchasedOakridge 864 Chardonnay 2019Yarra Valley$89.99
- Previously PurchasedYeringberg Cabernets 2019Yarra Valley$109.99
- Previously PurchasedYeringberg Shiraz 2019Yarra Valley$99.99
- Previously PurchasedYeringberg Chardonnay 2019Yarra Valley$74.99
- Previously PurchasedGiant Steps Harry's Monster Sexton Cabernet Blend 2019Yarra Valley$56.99
- Previously PurchasedMount Mary Triolet SSB 2019Yarra Valley$99.99
- Previously PurchasedMount Mary Chardonnay 2019Yarra Valley$129.99Out of stock
- Previously PurchasedOakridge 864 Cabernet Sauvignon 2018Yarra Valley$77.99
- Previously PurchasedOakridge 864 Pinot Noir 2019Yarra Valley$77.99
- Previously PurchasedOakridge Willowlake Pinot Noir 375ml 2018Yarra Valley$21.99
- Previously PurchasedOakridge Willowlake Pinot Noir 1.5L Magnum 2018Yarra Valley$98.99
- Previously PurchasedOakridge Willowlake Chardonnay 375ml 2018Yarra Valley$21.99
- Previously PurchasedOakridge Willowlake Chardonnay 1.5L Magnum 2018Yarra Valley$98.99
- Previously PurchasedDominique Portet Fontaine Rose 2018Yarra Valley$26.99
- Previously PurchasedYeringberg Chardonnay 2018Yarra Valley$64.99
- Previously PurchasedChandon Brut NV & Chandon Rose NV + 2 Chandon Crystal Signature GlassesYarra Valley$55.00
- Previously PurchasedYeringberg Marsanne Roussanne 2016Yarra Valley$59.99
- Previously PurchasedRob Dolan White Label Chardonnay 2018Yarra Valley$27.99
More from The Drop
22 Mar 2022
There’s nothing more special than opening a bottle of wine that you’ve cellared for years at just the right moment. But which wines do you cellar? And for how long? It’s as much art as science. And in the end, it’s the challenge that makes it so rewarding.
19 Sep 2021
We sat down with Ben Holdstock from Heaps Normal, the crew making big hangover-free waves, to chat about brewing great booze-free beer.
There's that famous old French saying in Burgundy, about the good warm vintages, that you would have to be dead not to make good wine. And in the easy years, that's what happens - everyone makes good wine and everyone's picking around the same time. But it's the difficult years – and in the Valley here, we still get three or four difficult years in every ten – they're the years where you make the statement on your skills and your expertise.