Delivery location updated
Simonnet Febvre Petit Chablis 2020
Petit Chablis hails from the periphery of Chablis. It’s a style that wine critic James Suckling says, "...would be a great choice for anyone who enjoys Chablis but would also like a wine with plenty of fruit and no oak to obscure it."
How to enjoy
More Information Standard Drinks 7.4 Variety Chablis Region Burgundy Vintage 2020* Vintage Variable Yes Country France Closure Screw Cap Size 750ml Drink Style Dry
- *Vintages are subject to change
- A fabulous alternative to an aperitif
- Boasts fresh acidity to match with any meal
- A true crowd-pleasing style for events
"This is a lighter style French Chardonnay that is best enjoyed well chilled and preferably with the sun in your face and a sumptuous seafood feast."
- Ryan Anderson, Customer Relationship Manager