Delivery location updated
SEPPELTSFIELD 170TH ANNIVERSARY LUXURY COLLECTION RELEASE
Seppeltsfield is one of Australia’s most historic wineries, established in the Barossa in 1851 and this year celebrating their 170th Anniversary.
Seppeltsfield has long been internationally renowned for its treasure trove of fortified wines, highlighted by the Centennial Collection - the world’s only unbroken lineage of single vintage Tawny dating back to 1878. Now, the star is shining on the 170-year-old estate’s new chapter, an expanding range of still wines, only possible since recently gaining full ownership of its trademark in 2017.
On 30 July 2021, Seppeltsfield celebrates the unveiling of their annual luxury collection of wines, with a significant moment, the launch of a special 170th Anniversary release from the Barossa estate’s icon vineyard – 2020 Great Terraced Vineyard Barossa Grenache. The Great Terraced Vineyard consists of bush vine Grenache and was originally planted in 1855 and re-planted in contoured rows to follow the natural shape of the land, commencing in 1958.
- Previously PurchasedSeppeltsfield Great Terraced Grenache 2020Barossa Valley$74.99
- Previously PurchasedSeppeltsfield The Northing Shiraz 2019Barossa Valley$74.99
- Previously PurchasedSeppeltsfield The Easting Shiraz 2019Barossa Valley$74.99
- Previously PurchasedSeppeltsfield The Westing Shiraz 2019Barossa Valley$74.99
- Previously Purchased
- Previously PurchasedSeppeltsfield No. EC3 Tinta Cao Amarela Touriga 2020Barossa Valley$49.99