1. This is a game of skill. Chance plays no part in determining the winner. Each entry will be individually judged, based upon individual creative merit. All entries must be an independent creation by the entrant and free of any claims that they infringe any third party right.
2. Employees of the promoter and agencies associated with this promotion (Shortyt's Liquor) are ineligible to enter the competition, as are their immediate families.
3. To enter, entrants must have followed these 3 steps - 1) Spend over $100 to receive your 'colouring in' kit (contains 4 posters and pack of coloured pencils) 2) Colour in the poster that encapsulates Australia 3) Post your masterpiece on social & tag Shorty's Liquor and hashtag #RecolourAustralia. Only one entry is permitted per person. Shorty's Liquor verifies the validity of entries.
4. Shorty's judges reserve the right to disqualify any entrant submitting an entry which, in the opinion
of the judges, includes objectionable content, including but not limited to profanity, nudity, potentially insulting, scandalous, inflammatory or defamatory images or language. The judges' decision will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
5. All entries become and remain the property of Shorty's Liquor and agencies associated with this
6. Winners of the competition must be 18 years old and over and residents of Australia.
7. Shorty's Liquor reserves the right to withdraw or amend the competition as necessary due to
circumstances outside its control.
8. The promoter is Shorty's Liquor, 39 Jones St Sydney NSW 2007 ABN:44036395077
9. The information you are asked to provide to Shorty's Liquor personal information and is protected by the Privacy Act 1988. Shorty's Liquor will not disclose this information to other parties other than in accordance with the Privacy Act 1988.
10. All entries become the property of the promoter and Shorty's Liquor may use the entrant's names and for any commercial purpose, including future promotional marketing and publicity purposes.
THE PRIZE & WINNER
The contest winner will receive a $1,000 donation to go to a charity of their choice from one of these four accredited Australian Bushfire charities - The Salvation Army, Red Cross' Disaster Relief and Recovery, Wildlife Information Rescue & Education Service (WIRES), The Foundation for Rural & Regional Renewal.
Shorty's Liquor will make the donation directly to the selected charity.
The prize is non-transferable and non-redeemable for cash. Any attempt to resell or auction all or any part of this prize will result in immediate cancellation of the prize. Prize cannot be exchanged for another itinerary. In the event that, for any reason whatsoever, a winner does not take an element of the prize at the time stipulated by Shorty's Liquor then that element of the prize will be given to the contest runner up.
On acceptance of the competition prize, the winner acknowledges that they have read and agreed to the donation conditions.
Promotion commences 22 January 2020. Entries close 5pm 28 Februray 2020.
Entries will be judged at the Shorty's Liquor Sydney headquarters, Monday 2 March and the winner will be notified via social direct message and/or email and also published on social within 30 days of the draw.
If Shorty's Liquor is unable to contact the winner within 30 days of the draw and Shorty's Liquor has made every effort to contact them with the information provided by the entrant then Shorty's Liquor will give the prize to a runner up.