One of Australia's most iconic wineries, widely celebrated for their diversity, history, and craftsmanship.
The success of Penfolds has been driven by the generations of visionaries and innovators. From the beginning in 1844 to today, the merging of science, art and innovation has driven Penfolds to become one of Australia’s most famed and respected winemakers. Despite great success, Penfolds never rests on its laurels.
In 2012 Penfolds released its most innovative project to date - 12 handcrafted ampoules of the rare 2004 Kalimna Block Cabernet Sauvignon. Two years later, Penfolds celebrated the 170th anniversary – having just picked up a perfect score of 100 for the 2008 Grange in two of the world’s most influential wine magazines.
- 98 PointsPreviously PurchasedPenfolds RWT Bin 798 Shiraz 2019Barossa Valley$179.99
- Previously PurchasedPenfolds Magill Estate Shiraz 2019South Australia$149.99Out of stock
- Previously PurchasedPenfolds Bin 407 Cabernet Sauvignon 2019Multiregional$109.99
- 99 PointsPreviously PurchasedPenfolds St Henri Shiraz 2018Multiregional$134.99Out of stock
- 98 PointsPreviously PurchasedPenfolds Bin 144 Yattarna Chardonnay 2019Multiregional$119.99Out of stock
- Previously PurchasedPenfolds Bin 28 Kalimna Shiraz 2019Multiregional$52.99Out of stock
- 96 PointsPreviously PurchasedPenfolds Bin 389 Cabernet Shiraz 2019Multiregional$99.99
- Previously PurchasedPenfolds Bin 128 Coonawarra Shiraz 2019Coonawarra$59.99
- Previously PurchasedPenfolds Bin 311 Chardonnay 2020Multiregional$36.99Out of stock
- 96 PointsPreviously PurchasedPenfolds Bin 51 Riesling 2021Eden Valley$39.99
- Previously PurchasedPenfolds Bin 707 Cabernet Sauvignon 2018 Gift BoxedMultiregional$644.99
- Previously PurchasedPenfolds Bin 23 Pinot Noir 2020Multiregional$49.99