Delivery location updated
MARGARET RIVER, WA
Currently home to around 155 wineries crafting wines of great intensity, length and character, Margaret River viticulture was established by the 1970s by two scientists who identified it as a potentially great grape growing region. It may be young when it comes to winemaking, but the terroir between the rolling hills of the Leeuwin-Naturaliste Ridge and the Indian Ocean is responsible for powerful yet elegant Cabernet Sauvignon, exceptional Chardonnays; and Semillon and Sauvignon Blanc, which when blended enjoy the popular moniker, the Margaret River Classic Dry White. Preservative free wine and organic and biodynamic farming practices and winemaking are also making a statement here, emulating the region’s pristine beauty and coastline.
MARGARET RIVER, WA POPULAR WINES
- Previously PurchasedLeeuwin Estate Art Series Chardonnay 2019Margaret River$139.99
- Previously PurchasedCape Mentelle Trinders Cabernet Merlot 2013Margaret River$34.99
- Previously PurchasedCape Mentelle Trinders Cabernet Merlot 2012Margaret River$34.99
- Previously PurchasedWoodlands Margaret Cabernet Merlot Malbec 2009Margaret River$71.99
- Previously PurchasedVasse Felix Cabernet Sauvignon 2013Margaret River$49.99Out of stock
- Previously PurchasedMoss Wood Wilyabrup Cabernet Sauvignon 2013Margaret River$129.99
- Previously PurchasedFraser Gallop Estate PARTERRE Cabernet Sauvignon 2018Margaret River$44.99
- Previously PurchasedOnce & Well Freya Margaret River Cabernet Sauvignon 2020Margaret River$22.99
- Previously PurchasedMoss Wood Wilyabrup Cabernet Sauvignon 2019Margaret River$129.99
- BiodynamicPreviously PurchasedCullen Mangan East block Red Blend 2019Margaret River$42.99Out of stock
- Previously PurchasedCullen Diana Madeline Cabernet Merlot Blend 2020Margaret River$149.99
- Previously PurchasedCape Mentelle Brooks Vineyard Chardonnay 2019Margaret River$24.99Out of stock
- Previously PurchasedMoss Wood Amy's Cabernet Merlot 1.5L Magnum 2020Margaret River$99.99
- Previously PurchasedVasse Felix Filius Cabernet Sauvignon 2019Margaret River$26.99
- Previously PurchasedVoyager Estate Chenin Blanc 2018Margaret River$18.99Out of stock
- Previously PurchasedCape Mentelle Trinders Shiraz Cabernet 2018Margaret River$26.99
- Previously PurchasedMargaret River Chardonnay 6 PackMargaret River$384.99
- Previously PurchasedNocturne Sangiovese Nebbiolo Rose 2020Margaret River$29.99Out of stock
- Previously PurchasedGrace Farm Cane Cut Late Harv Semillon 500ml 2018Margaret River$32.99
- Previously PurchasedOnce & Well Freya Margaret River Chardonnay 2020Margaret River$22.99
More from The Drop
22 Mar 2022
There’s nothing more special than opening a bottle of wine that you’ve cellared for years at just the right moment. But which wines do you cellar? And for how long? It’s as much art as science. And in the end, it’s the challenge that makes it so rewarding.
19 Sep 2021
We sat down with Ben Holdstock from Heaps Normal, the crew making big hangover-free waves, to chat about brewing great booze-free beer.
There's that famous old French saying in Burgundy, about the good warm vintages, that you would have to be dead not to make good wine. And in the easy years, that's what happens - everyone makes good wine and everyone's picking around the same time. But it's the difficult years – and in the Valley here, we still get three or four difficult years in every ten – they're the years where you make the statement on your skills and your expertise.