Chapel Hill Wines
Glimpse of the Wines
“From the outstanding The Parson range to the wonderfully opulent and iconic The Vicar, Chapel Hill delivers a range of red wines that you don’t need to pray for. There’s something for everyone, no matter your persuasion – and their commitment to sustainability means a long future. Hallelujah!”
Taste some of Chapel Hill's finest...
- Previously PurchasedChapel Hill Bush Vine Grenache 2019McLaren Vale$29.99
- Previously PurchasedChapel Hill The Chosen Shiraz 2019McLaren Vale$19.99Out of stock
- Previously PurchasedChapel Hill McLaren Vale Shiraz 2019McLaren Vale$29.99Out of stock
- Previously PurchasedChapel Hill McLaren Vale Vermentino 2019McLaren Vale$19.99
- Previously PurchasedChapel Hill The Parson Shiraz 2019McLaren Vale$19.99Out of stock
- Previously PurchasedChapel Hill The Vicar Shiraz 2018McLaren Vale$66.99
- Previously PurchasedChapel Hill The Parson Cabernet Sauvignon 2019McLaren Vale$17.99
- Previously PurchasedChapel Hill The Parson Chardonnay 2021McLaren Vale$18.99
Recent Blog Posts
19 Sep 2021
We sat down with Ben Holdstock from Heaps Normal, the crew making big hangover-free waves, to chat about brewing great booze-free beer.
There's that famous old French saying in Burgundy, about the good warm vintages, that you would have to be dead not to make good wine. And in the easy years, that's what happens - everyone makes good wine and everyone's picking around the same time. But it's the difficult years – and in the Valley here, we still get three or four difficult years in every ten – they're the years where you make the statement on your skills and your expertise.