Barossa Valley, SA
One of Australia’s oldest wine regions is the Barossa Valley and it's the centre that put Australian wines on the world stage – notably big and bold Shiraz. This full-bodied red style with rich chocolate and spice notes is synonymous with the Barossa Valley. But this compact region is more than Shiraz – it’s hot, dry summers and cool, moderate winters are responsible for outstanding Grenache, Mourvèdre, Cabernet Sauvignon, Riesling, Chardonnay and Semillon. A mecca for gourmands and home to some of the most iconic wine brands in Australia, the Barossa valley is also nurturing innovative new artisan winemakers with an affinity for experimentation in styles.
BAROSSA VALLEY, SA POPULAR WINES
- Previously PurchasedTorbreck Old Vines Shiraz 2017 'Happy Fathers Day'Barossa Valley$99.99
- Previously PurchasedTorbreck Old Vines Shiraz 2018Barossa Valley$99.99
- Previously PurchasedTorbreck The Bothie Frontignac 2015 375mlBarossa Valley$19.99
- Previously PurchasedSigurd White Blend 2020Barossa Valley$32.99
- Previously PurchasedRolf Binder Heysen Barossa Valley Shiraz 2016Barossa Valley$54.99
- Previously PurchasedRolf Binder Shiraz 2017Barossa Valley$21.99
- Previously PurchasedSons of Eden Remus Eden Valley Old Vine Shiraz 2017Barossa Valley$69.99
- Previously PurchasedTim Smith 'Bugalugs' Shiraz 2019Barossa Valley$24.99
- Previously PurchasedKrondorf Growers Cabernet Sauvignon 2016Barossa Valley$17.99
- Previously PurchasedCharles Melton La Belle Mere GSM 2017Barossa Valley$24.99
- Previously PurchasedCat Amongst The Pigeons GSM 750mlBarossa Valley$15.99
- Previously PurchasedCat Amongst The Pigeons Shiraz Cabernet 2019Barossa Valley$16.99
- Previously PurchasedBalthazar The Barossa Marananga Shiraz 2019Barossa Valley$39.99
- Previously PurchasedDandelion Lionheart of the Barossa Shiraz 2018Barossa Valley$19.99
- Previously PurchasedPenfolds Father Grand Tawny 10yr Old Port GiftboxedBarossa Valley$33.99
- Previously PurchasedBallycroft Small Berry American Oak Shiraz 2017Barossa Valley$52.99
- Previously PurchasedChris Ringland BV Reservation Shiraz 2014Barossa Valley$51.99
- Previously PurchasedMax & Me Boongarrie Vineyard Shiraz 2016Barossa Valley$59.99
- Previously PurchasedSt Johns Road The Resilient Grenache 2018Barossa Valley$22.99
- Previously PurchasedTorbreck Kyloe Mataro 2018Barossa Valley$29.99
More from The Drop
30 Mar 2021
Britt, our resident cocktail and experience queen, shakes up a recipe.
25 Mar 2021
The biodynamic Chateau La Coste is the most exciting and progressive wine estate in Provence. Combining wine, food, art, architecture and hospitality, the property is a paradise for wine and art lovers from all-walks-if-life.
25 Mar 2021
A visit to the pretty village of Hautvilliers, where Dom Perignon is buried, is a romantic introduction to Champagne. The village, nestled on the edge of a forest, looks down on the various plots of vineyards towards the River Marne.