Delivery location updated
ADELAIDE HILLS WINES
From the lush and leafy Adelaide Hills comes some of Australia’s most elegant cool climate Chardonnay and Sauvignon Blanc. With the magnificent Mounty Lofty standing sentry over around 90 wineries, the Adelaide Hills is also a beacon for artisan winemakers producing exceptional Riesling, Pinot Noir and Sparkling wines of great finesse and varietal intensity.
ADELAIDE HILLS POPULAR WINES
- Previously PurchasedLa Prova Pinot Grigio 2021Adelaide Hills$23.99
- Previously PurchasedLittle Giant Adelaide Hills Pinot Noir 2020Adelaide Hills$21.99
- Previously PurchasedBird in Hand BUSH Chardonnay 2021Adelaide Hills$24.99
- Previously PurchasedTaylors 'Taylor Made' Adelaide Hills Rose 2021Adelaide Hills$29.99Out of stock
- Previously PurchasedWicks Pamela Brut NVAdelaide Hills$24.99
- Previously PurchasedPetaluma PC Malo Chardonnay 2017Adelaide Hills$29.99Out of stock
- Previously PurchasedCoriole Prosecco NVAdelaide Hills$24.99
- Previously PurchasedHoward Clover Pinot Gris 2021Adelaide Hills$22.99
- Previously PurchasedRiposte The Foil by Tim Knappstein Sauv Blanc 2019Adelaide Hills$19.99Out of stock
- Previously PurchasedThe Kings' Creed Adelaide Hills Pinot Grigio 2020Adelaide Hills$19.99Out of stock
- Previously PurchasedThe Kings' Creed Adelaide Hills Chardonnay 2017Adelaide Hills$24.99
- Previously PurchasedPetaluma White Label Pinot Gris 2021Adelaide Hills$24.99
- Previously PurchasedPenfolds Reserve Bin 18A Chardonnay 2018Adelaide Hills$109.99
- Previously PurchasedPetaluma Croser NV ROSEAdelaide Hills$24.99
- Previously PurchasedBird in Hand Sparkling 2021Adelaide Hills$26.99
- Previously PurchasedBird in Hand Pinot Noir Rose 2021Adelaide Hills$22.99
- Previously PurchasedPetaluma Croser Vintage 2017Adelaide Hills$33.99
- Previously PurchasedGrant Burge Pinot Noir Chardonnay Brut NVAdelaide Hills$24.99
More from The Drop
22 Mar 2022
There’s nothing more special than opening a bottle of wine that you’ve cellared for years at just the right moment. But which wines do you cellar? And for how long? It’s as much art as science. And in the end, it’s the challenge that makes it so rewarding.
19 Sep 2021
We sat down with Ben Holdstock from Heaps Normal, the crew making big hangover-free waves, to chat about brewing great booze-free beer.
There's that famous old French saying in Burgundy, about the good warm vintages, that you would have to be dead not to make good wine. And in the easy years, that's what happens - everyone makes good wine and everyone's picking around the same time. But it's the difficult years – and in the Valley here, we still get three or four difficult years in every ten – they're the years where you make the statement on your skills and your expertise.